In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection (LOPD) and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSI-CE), Pressure Filmak informs users that it has created accounts with the Social Networks: Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus primarily to advertise its products and services.
Users have their own profile in the Social Network and on deciding to join the site created by Pressure Filmak, they, therefore, show interest in the information that appears on the Network site. By joining our site, users are giving consent for us to use the personal data published in their profiles.Users may, at any time, access the Social Network privacy policies and they may modify their profiles to guarantee privacy. Pressure Filmak has access and uses the public information of the user, especially, the contact name. This information is only used within the Social Network itself. They are not stored in any file.With regard to your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection, which may be exercised in accordance with LOPD, the following should be taken into consideration:
- Access: shall be defined by the function of the Social Network and the accessibility of profile information of users.
- Rectification: can only be addressed with relation to information controlled by Pressure Filmak. For example, the elimination of posts on the site itself. Normally, this right should be exercised before the Social Network.
- Cancellation and/or Objection: As in the aforementioned case, this can only be addressed with relation to information controlled by Pressure Filmak. For example, deleting your profile.
Pressure Filmak will carry out the following actions:
- Access to public profile information
- Publish on the user’s profile page any information already posted on the Pressure Filmak site.
- Send personal and individual messages via the Social Network channels.
- Updates to the site which will be published on the user’s profile page.
Users may, at any time, check their information, delete content which is no longer of their interest and restrict with whom they share their information. In order to do so, they must go to their privacy settings.
COMPETITIONS AND PROMOTIONS
Once a user has joined the Pressure Filmak site, they may post comments, links, images or photographs, or any other multimedia content supported by the Social Network. In all cases, the user must be the owner of the content, the copyright and intellectual property or have the consent of third parties concerned. It is strictly prohibited to post on the site texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc. which are distasteful, harm or may cause harm to the morality, ethics, or dignity of a person, nor shall the user infringe, breach or violate intellectual or industrial property rights, personality rights or the Law. In such cases, Pressure Filmak reserves the right to delete the content immediately and may request that the user be blocked.Pressure Filmak shall not be held responsible for any content that a user has voluntarily posted. Users should understand that their posts shall be seen by other users, thus, they are ultimately responsible for their privacy. Images posted on the site shall not be stored in any file by Pressure Filmak but shall remain on the Social Network site.
Pressure Filmak shall use the Social Network site to advertise its products and services. In all cases, any use of contact information for direct commercial research shall always be in compliance with the legal requirements of LOPD and LSSI-CE.The recommendation to other users of the Pressure Filmak site so that they may take part in promotions or be informed of company activities shall not be considered as advertising.The following are links to the privacy policies of the Social Networks: