Conditions of use
Browsing, access and use of the website of Pressure Filmak confers the condition of user, thereby accepting all the terms and conditions of use set forth herein without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legally binding regulations, as appropriateThe website Pressure Filmak provides a great variety of information, services and data. The user accepts responsibility for the correct use of this website. These responsibilities shall include:
- The veracity and legality of the information given by the user in forms provided by Pressure Filmak in order to access certain content or services offered by the website.
- The use of information, services and data provided by Pressure Filmak which fails to comply with these conditions, the law, morality, and generally accepted principles of morality and public order, or that may damage the rights of third parties or the functioning of the website.
EXTERNAL LINK DISCLAIMER POLICY
Pressure Filmak shall not be responsible for the content of external websites accessed by the user via links on its website and declares that in no case will it examine or exercise any type of control with regard to the content of other internet websites. Nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of third party websites that are not property of Pressure Filmak and which can be accessed via its links.Pressure Filmak declares that it has taken all necessary measures to prevent any damages to users of its website, and which may arise from browsing its website. Therefore, Pressure Filmak shall, in no event, be liable for any damages incurred by the user whilst browsing the Internet.
Pressure Filmak reserves the right to make any necessary amendments, without prior notice, to the information contained on its website, both with regard to website content as well as its conditions of use and its general terms and conditions. These amendments may be made through its website by any means permitted by law and shall be binding during the time in which they are published on the website and until any subsequent modifications are made.
A cookie is a file sent and stored on the user’s computer on visiting certain websites. Cookies permit a website, amongst other things, to store and recover information on the browsing activity of a user or a computer and, depending on the information or the way in which the computer is used, can be used to identify the user.Cookies are essential to the correct running of the Internet, providing numerous advantages for the provision of interactive services, improving browsing and the usability of our websiteThe following information will help you to understand the different types of cookies:
TYPES OF COOKIES
DEPENDING ON THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THE DOMAIN
- FIRST PARTY COOKIES: Those collected by the publisher of the website in order to provide the service requested by the user.
- THIRD PARTY COOKIES:those created and managed by a third party and which do not belong to the domain in the address bar.
DEPENDING ON THE TIME THEY ARE ACTIVE
- SESSION COOKIES: Collect data whilst the user browses the web with the aim of providing the service requested..
- PERSISTENT COOKIES: Stored in the terminal and the data obtained is used by the head of the cookie with the aim of providing the service requested.
DEPENDING ON THE PURPOSE
- TECHNICAL COOKIES: Necessary to ensure correct web browsing
- PERSONALISATION COOKIES: Enable the use of specific features (such as language) for browsing the website.
- ANALYTIC COOKIES: Enable the analysis of user behaviour with regard to browsing, with the aim of monitoring the use of the website as well as reporting statistics on the most visited pages, number of visitors, etc.
- ADVERTISING COOKIES: Enable the publisher to include advertising space on the site, in accordance with website content.
- BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING COOKIES: advertising space in accordance with data obtained from the browsing activity of the user.
Under Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSI-CE), Pressure Filmak hereby informs that the cookies used on its website are the following:
Pressure Filmak informs you that the website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. which sends a series of cookies to your device with the sole purpose of evaluating types of browsing and to present website activity reports. The number of cookies is, by default, exactly four.The gathering of information on website usage by our users through Google Analytics is done only by Google, Inc. in their own name (and not in the name of or on behalf of Pressure Filmak). Pressure Filmak does not have access, at any time, to such information (but only to aggregated information subsequently provided by Google and that is not associated to any IP address). Furthermore, it is Google which determines the purpose for which the data gathered is processed and used, as well as the functioning and duration of the cookies. Google, Inc. is a company which adheres to the Safe Harbor Agreement (Google registration in the Safe Harbor Agreement) and which stores information gathered by cookies on servers located in the United States. The companies that adhere to this agreement guarantee that all data transferred shall enjoy protection in accordance with European regulations.In addition, Pressure Filmak informs that users can configure their browsers to notify them of the creation of cookie files and, if desired, prevent their installation on their hard disk.The following are links to browsers where you can set your preferences:
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection (LOPD), Pressure Filmak informs the users of its website that any personal data gathered by the company in application forms on their website will be kept in an automated file under the responsibility of Pressure Filmak, in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfil commitments between both parties.Furthermore, Pressure Filmak informs of the possibility of exercising your rights with regard to access, cancellation, rectification and objection by sending a letter to the following address: Bizkaia.Unless informed otherwise, Pressure Filmak shall assume that your details have not changed, that Pressure Filmak shall be notified of any change and that Pressure Filmak has the consent to use this data in order to improve the relationship between the parties.
All intellectual and industrial property rights deriving from texts, images, as well as ways and means of presentation of its website, are owned, or may be assigned, by Pressure Filmak. They are, therefore, protected as intellectual property by Spanish law, and are subject to both Spanish and European Union regulations in this area, such as international treaties with regard to the matter and signed by Spain.All rights reserved. In accordance with the Law on Intellectual Property Rights, any reproduction, distribution, public communication and use of the content of this website, or any part of it, without the explicit consent of Pressure Filmak, is strictly prohibited.
SCOPE, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Pressure Filmak reserves the right to take any necessary civil or penal action for the incorrect use of their website and its content or for any breach of the conditions herein.The relationship between the user and the service provider shall be subject to Spanish regulations in force. In the case of dispute, the parties may agree to submit the dispute to arbitration or ordinary courts in compliance with jurisdiction and competence in the matter. Pressure Filmak has its registered address in BIZKAIA, Spain.